Support On-Campus Sustainability with reuse-it!
Is your storage room crowded with items you don’t need? Looking for equipment or office items on a budget?
reuse-it! UBC is a virtual online warehouse that allows current UBC Vancouver employees to find and exchange low-value items ($1,000 or less) between departments. This can include furniture, office supplies, lab equipment, and more!
Reusing surplus assets…
- Reduces unnecessary waste
- Shrink’s UBC’s GHG footprint
- Saves departments money
- Maximizes utilization of assets
- Reduces the number of items in storage.
Powered by Rheaply AxM
The updated version of reuse-it! UBC is powered by Rheaply’s Asset Exchange Manager (AxM) to provide you a seamless, easy-to-use service.
With AxM, you can:
- Manage your profile
- Create listings, make requests, and browse or search for items
- Make and manage offers
- Message users
- Get notifications for new availabilities or listing updates
If you are a current UBC Vancouver staff or faculty member at the Point-Grey campus, you are eligible to use our service.
Registering is as easy as logging in with your UBC email and CWL credentials.
Not sure where to go from here? Read our quick-reference guide (opens in new tab).